Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Japan: Respect, Culture, Porn

Japan is a wonderful place with a culture thousands of years old and--

Fuck that, what's the porn like? Well, 90% of it is Same Shit, Different Island. It's the minor cultural differences that shape the other 10% of it into Porn Worth Watching.

Don't worry, I *WILL* bring you back something from Japan, I promise. Here are the top 5 reasons you're looking forward to that, and I'll be developing some of these ideas in later posts when I'm not on vacation. (That's right: sequence of events: Phil plans Japan vacation, much time passes, Phil gets crazy blog idea and actually does it, Phil's flight leaves for Japan.)

The Top 5 Reasons You're Looking Forward to Seeing Japanese Porn Here


  • 5. Show me a country's taboos and I'll show you it's porn shelf. Office ladies, schoolgirls, teachers, groping on the train, and fucking a girl JUST because she has big titties.


  • 4. No duckface. Ever wonder what porn would be like if women didn't contort their painted faces and curse all the time? It'd be much sexier.


  • 3. Fully customizable. When you don't know what they're saying, you get to fill in the blanks. Whatever you wish she was saying, well for all you know, she's saying it.


  • 2. Variety of actions. Like I said in the Discipline Rei review, Japan is considerate and stuffs a variety of activity into its porn. Sure the live stuff is a bit limited by reality but it still goes way beyond blowjob-->doggie-->reverse cowgirl-->blowjob-->finish


  • And the Number One Reason You Want To See Japanese Stuff Here: The Asian tag is like bacon--anything you put it on gets better. There is no "Asian" tag in Japan--there's an "American" tag. EVERYONE HERE IS ASIAN. Think of the implications here. Whatever you want, whatever you're into, whatever you want to see, be it big breasts, foot fetish, threesomes, anal, lesbian, rape, toys, or toys raping lesbians, imagine it where everyone is Asian.


  • Yeah. I'm near Akihabara so I'm going to check out the sex shops and see what's good. Then when I get back I'm going to find the sites that have that good stuff and get you guys (both of you) hooked up.

    1 comment: